03 October 2010

The New Chapter

I have been thru 2 turbulence year - 2009 and 2010, i had heaven and earth clashed for the month pillar 1st then the hour pillar. Thank god for the year is ending and i can't wait for the water month to arrive (November), so that it can relieve my poor nobleman being clashed by the year. I seriously need my nobleman back because i need to feel good luck all over again! I miss my nobleman so much! 

My Old blog is full of negative vibes, i need to shake it off because i want to have an amazing life. The purpose of living is to be happy and feel love all the time. We shall not add more 'woods' (negative feelings like anger, worries, hatred etc) to the pile of wood we already have in our lives, we have to see that pile of wood to burn off slowly by not adding more wood in order to achieve eternal happiness. [a quote from my reiki master] He added, we sabotage ourselves by adding more wood, so we have to stop making our own life more difficult! 

I always thought I have given enough love to my children especially andrea, after these harsh years - I finally understand what shichida meant about loving your child and why daisaku ikeda said women is most respectable. I watched a video clip by shichida, he said "you are the luckiest person when you have a mother with alot of wisdom". I wanted my kids to be the luckiest kid, hence i do think that i have a lot of wisdom and i love them alot. However, recently i found out that, if my kid does not obey me, i will punish them by scolding, hitting, screaming etc. I HAVE DONE WRONG - this does not show love, all mothers should be patient and give love all the time. I realized i did not love my kid whole heartedly, I still have a long journey to learn to give love and collecting wisdom thru meditation - chanting and reading. 

I'm very grateful that i've given a chance to watch and read about shichida's mother and daisaku ikeada's mother & wife write up. I know what an ideal mother shall behave and i will try my best to achieve it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you find new strength and wisdom to be more more loving towards everything. Everyone deserve a fresh new starts.. Wish you all the best!