08 October 2010

The Regenerating Serum - La Mer

I feel extremely energized today! I went shopping and buy lots of things from Isetan, as today is their pre-sale for members ONLY, cannot be missed :p 

I need to stock up my Regenerating serum from La Mer. I asked the sales lady, maggie who always serve me - Why this serum cannot last for more than 4 months? It's so expensive and the content is so little, all other LaMer product can last for at least a year for me. She told me that this thing can only last for 2-3 months, i have used it for 4 months that's not bad already. oO  Anyway, i used it for 6 months, hahahaa, as i don't use it everyday. But this product is Superb, instantly you can see the difference. It made my day when i see that i have beautiful skin, whenever i'm preparing to go out. It's all worth it. 

Besides, i bought welch's grape juice - that's what i like too, small apple (palm size) very cute but dunno crunchy and sweet or not and some strawberries and of course my acca kappa massage oil. I think i gave the old oil to my old maid, i can't find it, turn the house up side down still cannot find it, so have to buy a new bottle. Still have RM100 voucher left, maybe i will bring ben there tomorrow to buy his clark shoes, i saw one... the design looks abit like Garvalin/ Biomechanics toddler shoe that i like. I wonder when this Garvalin shoes will arrive in Malaysia. 

No comments: