25 July 2011

Sunday

Sunday without violin class is a bliss [the teacher went to kuching for holiday and requested to extend 15min each lesson in august, I'm not happy ... i don't know how others take it. Whatever]. I guess I should re-arrange my kid's time table, as they seems to be more contented to run & play at KLCC park each time when time permits. It's healthier for them too i feel, and myself of getting some sun light for the week. My dreams is to stay near KLCC because I like Isetan and also KLCC park. Please realize my dream before the world ends. *Pray*

We had breakfast at The Living Room, Westin. I've been here so many times and for over 2 years, I need to take some photos of their Jing tea and croissant. They are my best! Hubby's would be the sausages & eggs. The kids love - pancake, waffles, smoothies, watermelon jelly with yogurt. This is our all time favorite breakfast place for 2 years, standard have not drop so i guess we will still be stalking this place.

Next to KLCC park, we stayed for 1 hour. The kids had good time running and climbing. My camera is not quick enough, many of the photos were blurry, well, i admit is my skills :p I'm quite tired to chase them up and down, i have to squat & stand many times as they love to go and hide in the tunnel. After this we went back to rest & headed to a fullmoon party for lunch (kids eat at home). It was so good to see koon seng's brother again, i've not seen him for more than 10 years and i felt happy because he was the only friend that have all his time for me (he lives a few doors away) when my parents were busy with my late younger brother.

God has always send people to love me when my parents were busy or they somehow cannot be with me. I would like to thank everyone that has spent their time with me and shower me with so much love and care since birth (i was put at nanny), I don't know how, but will watch out the sign and repay them as and when I can. Bless all of those who has showered me with lots of love and care, they have one way or another to calm my soul, spirit and mind. Meeting with koon yak yesterday had made me realized how fortunate I am, throughout my entire life. Thank You ....

No comments: