22 July 2011

Wishes

Never once in my life, I would appreciate things people give me or praise me or be happy for me. UNLESS, those things I expect it to happen or I demand for it. Life to me is quite miserable, so to speak - because I never really enjoy what is happening around me and surprises that people gave it to me. To me, everything has to be in control and not a string of hair could drop without my command. I have lead a very stressful and unhappy life throughout my 30 years, after starting meditating due to physical pain that I cannot endure, I've learnt to be more 'open'. 

Hubby is the person who show me how to take life easy, how to handle tremendous pressure, how to enjoy people's admiration & wishes, how to have successful business with good relationship etc I do not have all these skills in my life, because I was taught to be solitary (it's OK to be alone. don't spent too much time with your friends because they cannot help you to succeed. spend enough time for yourself. your friends cannot help you with your problem etc) My heart chakra is closed because of this mindset, my connection/ relationship with other human being is poor, I'm unable to love other human being with open heart and I'm not very happy deep down inside myself.

Things started to change after i've started reiki. On my birthday, 90 people on facebook greeted me, 20 people text me on my mobile - for once I felt warmth and happiness. I'm glad that people made the effort to greet me happy birthday. The old me? I would have no feelings towards all these. This time I made the effort to put down their birthday on my calendar, i make sure I text them on their birthday too - those who have text me on my mobile. Those on FB - 90 is too much for me, will check the birthday regularly and wish them happy birthday :) I feel more connection with people now. Which is a good start I feel

No comments: