19 July 2011

andrea July shichida

I'm with andrea this month, we are now with sensei kin:

(1) rushing for homework like mad at home [shichida worksheets, mandala, image drawing] - all because Sensei Kin made a remark that andrea does not submit homework diligently on her report book. Bad Mummy!
(2) starting linking memory again at home. Sensei Kin asked did I practice it at home, i said no and asked the test would be on which set. She said any set. Well, maybe she saw the disappointment on my face, she said she will test the set that I do at home. hahaha... super kiasu I've sounded.
(3) ESP is almost perfect for andrea in every class
(4) Flash Memory is OK, Space Memory is OK, Linking memory is weak
(5) Left brain activity is OK for all except for addition - still need to work on it. I must get Hubby to watch my lazy bum, after sometime I don't know when I stop flashing the addition cards to her :( 

Andrea still enjoying shichida. Shall I start Heguru? Kiasuness comes back again! Well .... I did consider it but need to settle down in my new house 1st. See how it goes. Right brain is something you need to train - just like meditation, you can't see immediate results but the results is AMAZING. That's my own personal opinion. When can i start teaching andrea meditation? Just to keep record, I've got all the ESP correct during andrea's shichida class too. My right brain has somehow activated - the effect of meditation I feel

Ben on the other hand, RUSHING for worksheets too. 6 months worksheet still pending. STRESS! My boy has just started develop the interest to do homework. Luckily I do not have to keep the worksheets for 1 year!

No comments: