15 July 2011

Opportunity again?

Exactly one year, someone called me for job opportunity again! I have a bad feeling, because it didn't turn out well exactly a year ago with shell, and also the job description is system analyst. I doubt it, hence i ask the HR if she is sure she has contacted the correct person because I have no technical background. HR told me they already had internal discussion, i was like Okay. HR continue saying they did a search on CRM SDD, and found my CV on jobstreet, i was like Okay. HR said she will send me the JD and asked me to go thru it and reply her if i'm interested. The funny part is, I went back and look at the JD and even search online (The JD she sent me is exactly the same as her company website) - but no 'CRM SDD'. Okay lah, CRM SDD is my thing, I can close my eye and do it, If they think I can do it, why not! hahaha ... but like i said, i tend to attract false opportunity in July, we will see how it goes this time. 

I love this company! I was so excited when they called. 
HR: Hi Ms. Eow, I'm calling from Digi telecommunication. Are you convenient to talk?
Me: erm, actually I'm using maxis
HR: Oh. actually there is an job opportunity for you in Digi
Me: Oh. Sorry "blush"
HR: *Continue talking*

How embarrassed!

No comments: