08 July 2011

people who irritates you

This week my wisdom taught me that, no matter who irritates you [how much you wish you never see them again or how you wish they stop acting in certain way], you must find a way to dissolve it. This is particularly hard for me to 'dissolve' the feelings (some may find it easy), I've done something wrong yesterday by telling my colleague about my maid issue. I've unintentionally emitted the negative conversation to her, she seems empathy - after talking for 15min (to me it's VERY long) i immediately change topic. I also have one irritating colleague because i find her fake and loves to manipulate people around her, including me making a fool out of me etc. I had to suppress my feelings because I cannot refrain myself from talking or having lunch with her - it may create more problem in the future. Hence, coming to office may trigger my uneasiness anytime.

The problem does really lies with me, I do not only have these problem outside but also with my husband. I always told my husband when the time is here, we will stop arguing, when we need to go separate ways we will without having to go thru much trouble. I have been wanting to heal myself, i know my problem is that I do not have enough love for myself (my husband and many of us also have this problem, that is why I'm attracting these people to my life). Everyday morning healing, i heal my heart the longest - hoping that my heart chakra can be open & repair itself. Until I was introduced to Kelly Howell recently, i hope her attract love can help me to transform faster (loving myself more and attract people with lots of love). Her guided healing is wonderful, after 30min i immediately feel loosen up and my body is fluid. simply amazing.  

People who irritates you is not because of that person, it's us who does not have a concrete base for LOVE. LOVE is not what you think it is, it's more than what you think. Meditate and find it out for yourself. Let your angels guide you. God Bless. 

No comments: