28 July 2011

Bad Mood

I was not in a very good mood, since Monday. The reason? I was expecting to reject the offer more than the company reject me, well I know it's not my field and I don't even want to touch technical because I know CONSULTANT is the only profession that pays well and has a future of managing a company/ department. I just do not like the feeling of being rejected. 

I scream at andrea yesterday for being stupid. I know I'm the stupid one .... I can't control myself .... I don't know how to teach my 4 year old subtraction, I don't know how to communicate to her - one look and you will know. I don't know how other people's brain function but mine, I look at it then will know the answer - is that build up by experience or what. I cannot make her see the big picture of addition & subtraction are just playing with numbers, you will get the same answer from that 3 numbers combination :( I failed and I should slap myself for saying she is stupid - I have broke the law of Love and shichida teaching. 

This morning, early morning, i saw my ex-boss in the lift. I was yearning to ask her if she has a people manager job for me. The words could not come out from my mouth, maybe the lift was too pack or I really do not have the gut to ask her face to face. hahaha .... anyway i sit on my desk and check my mail! Another headhunter email me! Looking for Controls Analyst. The office at Bandar Utama - GREAT! I shall now BELIEVE all these are GOLDEN opportunity for me. I just want it to stop and get me to somewhere. 

The headhunter just called. It's a Brazilian Mining company - Vale. Sounds BIG but in Malaysia they are starting their shared service center. I pray that I can convince that Brazilian Lady to take me in, the headhunter said what I want definitely can give cos they have alot of money Oo. I LIKE :) hahaha ... I also need alot of flexibility, don't know can or not :p
UPDATE: headhunter told me I'm too expensive, exceed their budget. Told you my six sense is correct! I NEED PPL MGR JOB! HELP!!!!  

If life hands you lemons, you could become bitter, too - or you could make lemonade - but frankly, I'd rather just throw them out and get something I really want instead. - Loretta LaRoche

No comments: