20 July 2011

Organization Skills

Have been reading more about brain (left, right, whole), this is very interesting to me - I would love to share it with mothers who read my blog. 

"Organization skill is very important for a child’s future planning ability, sense of responsibility, and even positive attitudes. Usually, a child’s organizational skill is closely connected to his visual processing skill. This is because when a child is able to visualize (how to pack his stuff, how he should sort his things, etc), he is also able to understand and plan for bigger things (goal settings) and to achieve the fundamental attitude required for attaining his goals." extracted from adeline's website

I am what I am today, I can see that my parents made me very organized since young. Although I have maid since 5 years old, I have to wash my own shoes, clean my own room (sweep & mop), cannot ask maid to get me water, wash own dishes etc. My dad on the other hand, teach me time management (even go to workshops), goal setting, to-do list etc.

How to start with Andrea? here's a website given by adeline. Shall pick one or two from there! 
Another one to motivate young adults children

No comments: