14 July 2011

Avillion Port Dickson

It was an impromptu decision to go Avillion Port Dickson. Since I've not been before, I will not decline :) We went in a big group, 3 families with kids plus 1 single man. The drive was pleasant because kids were sleeping in the car, hehehe ... The shocking thing happen was the Lobby's full upon our arrival! There is an oil&gas company's family day event, quickly we make our way to check-in as soon as possible. It does feel like a wet market with full of people when I arrived.

Avillion Port Dickson - Villas Room
Our room is just in front of you
At our balcony
Room with 2 Singles and 1 Queen (day bed)
Although it's a 5 star (according to hubby), the food was so so only. Overall the staff is helpful and the place is clean but I've no idea why there are ALOT of house fly, one irritating house fly was in my room throughout my stay, I have to make sure ben's bottle is always close. For the price of RM600 per night, i would say it's EXPENSIVE, but if you like the beach and had no time for PLR. This is the only choice. 

No comments: