31 May 2011

Dire Day

Today is the last day of May and it's a Dire Day according to dong gong. Early in the morning, thunder storm scares benjamin. It's really scary - ben cover his eyes when he sees the lighting outside the window. As when I feel it has stop, i went out to the kitchen, then i heard ben running out of the room with fear and calling for people, i quickly ran and pick him up. 

My Mood is still not good, but i won't let it continue for another day. Dire day in the office also not good, i've sent and say the wrong things - correction all the time. Tired. I hope tomorrow would be a better day. Hubby mentioned that rich people business not easy to do, I'm sure no one will be in super good mood today, hence we shall not look down the importance of good dates. The meanest or the richest man will treat you extremely good when their mood is good - but it will not happen on a dire day.

One colleague just st me, asked if I were asking 1Q10 listing or 1Q11 listing. Haih ... another error for today.

No comments: