17 May 2011

Spiritual - May 2011

I had many unhappy incident yesterday but i was very glad that it has no longer impact me as much as it used to. I used to scold back, hit the person with pillow, say nasty words and couldn't sleep. That is the old me - yes, i did respond back and i kept quiet after that, did some self talk and fall asleep. Actually it had happen few months back but not before going to sleep, I'm able to control and keep my mouth shut, the ultimate reason is I want to get out of this pattern and hope GOD can take me out of here. I wish for a harmony place, i will strive to be as better person as I could, i just want to leave and ONLY interact with people who has same vibration as me. Guide Me. Thank You

My books arrived - WISHES for the mother's heart made me wanna cry by just reading a few pages. "Our mothers are our compasses, our sails and anchors throughout life - guiding us, challenging us, and encouraging us as we come to the ultimate realization that we are separate from the one who gave us life." GOD gave me a painful event by making me realize I'm separate from the one who gave me life, I feel like crying because I still couldn't get out of the comfort zone totally, but have manage to remove myself 80% or more. I just hope by moving house will not impact me as much, because i realized i'm not very good in dealing with CHANGES - which is really bad because changes is everywhere and anytime. PERSEVERANCE. Thank You

I learnt to disconnect with the source which prevent my energy from depleting. I learnt that healing still continue after you have stop meditating. I learnt to disconnect and put up golden bubble ball when i feel my energy is pulling by outside force - usually can feel on my feet and head (while resting or before sleep) - tingling feeling and rush of energy is immediately being stop. I still woke up at 5.30am feeling fresh. I pray for a harmony environment for my kids, I do not have what I have now because my parents was not very successful in this area. I pray for the best for my kids, I will continue strive for self  actualization and provide the best for my kids. Guide Me. Thank You

No comments: