19 May 2011

Balance

Yesterday my sister asked me  for some advise. I was glad that she asked me, because while teaching I learn something too. One of the spiritual books I've read talks about balance in life - karma/ what you give out you received/ cause & effect. While reading, it did not bring me to another deeper level, but to share with my sister - deeper level of understanding presented to me. 

How much love you give, it will be returned and more. One of the book, it quoted jesus: "what I can do, so can you and more" exact wording I've forgotten but it means something like that. How much money/ help/ compassionate you give, it will be returned and more too. What I've learnt and wanted to share with my readers, successful people around you, they do really have some quality that you can learn from them. Never discriminate or has negative judgement on anybody in your life, as they are your best teacher. with the help from others, we advance quicker than to have slow self realization process. 

Throughout my life, many have admire me (of what I have), some thinks I don't deserve it and some think i was born to be lucky. To be born lucky is not the right word, see what the person have - her character and behavior she holds - it attracts the same to her. It is not what she is born with. I have nobleman in my bazi chart. I love to help people - especially going over board to help my family members - they feel irritated by me sometimes because they do not have their own say. I also help people who come to me and often offer solution that people did not ask for. Hence I have this problem that I feel people always don't appreciate what I do for them. I'm fortunate that KW told me to continue doing that, as I'm planting the seed in them, continue doing what you are doing. Hence, now i understand what I was doing all my life, I'm also attracting nobleman in my life to help me, when needed. 

Another thing in my bazi chart, I have wealth star penetrating heaven & earth. I'm not a multi-millionaire yet, why? I believe I have some money related limiting believes. anyway, I'm doing not that bad anyway. I was lucky? No. It's my attitude towards money. 1st i'm not stingy, i always buy the best present to anybody and I buy my family expensive gift and I treat my family to expensive restaurant. Sometimes i spent all my salary for one month just for all those. Do i still have savings? Yes. because money comes in not only thru my salary. I donate money too. I buy the best for myself, I appreciate fine items like jewelry, bags, shoes etc. I don't waste money - all the stuff i buy i use until it wears off. I write my daily expenses. I also like to buy nice food for my friends - sharing. all my life, since young, I've been doing this. I'm not a multi-millionaire (although my chart says so) but I have enough to have all I want. I need to fix my limiting believes on money as I'm not maximizing what I'm born with. 

Universe will send everything to you - all you need to do is to see if you have a balance in your life. You must be able to give then only you can have return (more than what you give). This is the universe law in life. No such thing as lucky or born to have superior life. Learn from the people who you admire, adopt their good attitude, you are not too far from them. Have perseverance. You have abundance in life!

No comments: