09 May 2011

1st weekend of May

busy busy me! Parents went away for holiday again, I'm not that physically busy but mentally exhausted. as a perfectionist, I'm actually Killing myself silently - I recognize that and will constantly remind myself when I'm conscious. 

(1) Ben Potty train is in progress. very slow but better than never start. Bought 6 training pants from Mothercare last month, have been using it since last month, this week at least I, myself successfully let ben pee in the potty a FEW times during day time :) 

(2) Andrea school sent me Mother's Day card! I'm very surprise and excited to open it. It was andrea's art piece (colouring) and the school help them to send to the house. SA is creative! hehe ... shichida also gave andrea a Mother's Day card, with a few encouraging words, will share it when I have time this week. I wish all the mother's HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, our children is most precious, they are in your good hands to change the world. Keep up the good work :)

(3) Read my reiki book - "silence is golden" hit me so hard. I'm sitting on hurting officer (HO) - too opinionated, rarely keep my mouth shout be it good or bad view. Hence, come to healing, I need to practice "silence is golden". Hubby is very good at it. I know the benefit is to bring calmness, however i hate ppl who remain silence all the time when input is needed - i shall let go because only ppl with HO will have this urge to be angry and call these ppl ignorant. No right or wrong on this earth, it's how you interpret it. Relax!

(4) School hunting completed. 2 friends condemn me - 1 said i donate money to the school, 1 said why don't you look inside yourself before comment government school. TRUE lah, both of them has their point. "silence is golden" can be applied here. For whatever choice we choose in this life is our choice and we do not need to explain to everyone. EVERYONE wants their perfect life hence whatever they say is perfect for them. perfect has a scale of 1-10. Where they are 1 or 10, they still perceive as perfect. Same goes to me. Should stop asking people for opinion because we are the ultimate judge who wants a perfect 10 life for ourselves. 

(5) Car colour confirmed. Was afraid that it wouldn't match. Hence i just choose based on my MUST! whether it matches or not, not so important lah! As long as inside looks huge and outside looks different I'm Happy with it. My mum used to drive brown car, when she come and pick me up at school, I'm not sure if that is her and shall i walk to the gate, with yellow colour that I chose, andrea/ ben will not have this problem :)

(6) Car aircon broke down last Friday, it was awfully HOT when i drove home from mum house to KK. poor kids and maid and myself. We were all sweating when arrived home. fix the car on Saturday and I glad I did sent my car for fixing because then I can ask them to wash and vacuum my DIRTY car. Hubby has been lazy to vacuum my car, with all the food in my car for months, it stinks!

(7) Sub-con Proved. I've been programing my sub-con and I can happily announce that, my good cooking is realizing. haha ... beside that many things also realized! like getting andrea to start school at 5, have a new car before my old car turns 7 years old and meeting with lots of ppl.

(8) went to Ben's at KLCC again last Saturday, guess what? Their baby chair is a Stokke chair! High class or what, IMPRESSED! anyway, ben cannot fit in, lol. I asked for cushion to raise him up instead, too bad there isn't any low sofas for us this time. Had dinner at zipangu again last Sunday, guess what? They put up a notice to say that their salmon from Norway, crab from Alaska, vege from Cameron highlands, etc. Nothing from Japan. haha.. i think their business was impacted for a few months.

No comments: