20 May 2011

Lights at the tunnel

I was upset because i felt helpless at work, GMU person turn on her fault finding mode and has became very unreasonable. I do not know why I did not react as I've used to and make a big hoo haa out of it because that person started it 1st. I take it and has bear with it for sometime now, what's wrong with me? I cannot explode, I keep on knowing someone is watching over me and he will help me so i endure. Today i endure somemore but I was feeling very uneasy. I told hubby, he obviously do not want to help, he just say WHY U WANT TO SCOLD her? I hung up. I told myself to concentrate on my class, i did. 

On the way home, it was very jam, i had self reflection. I went to pump petrol at kesas. I was out from the petrol station, i was still reflecting - one car proton iswara drove very near me and drive same speed as me, i was scared, look right immediately - malay boy put out his hand, pointing at my light and his mouth say 'lampu'. I forgot to turn on my headlight after the petrol pump, i turn on my head light and cry. I said thank you to my guardian angels and GOD, i know they are always watching over me and loves me very much. They know I'm sad and no one can help me - they gave me strength. I need to be strong because life is all about happiness and adding value to other people. Meeting with difficult people means I need to show them love and guide them to the correct path. I guess, I did not explode and react like I've used to because hubby had trained me at home and I just do not know how to react anymore. Slowly, I would find peace in myself in no time. Thank you guardian angels and God, I love you too.

No comments: