11 February 2011

Free Meditation Link

Since back from KK, I've lost my focus to meditate. Yes, i still meditate, but the warmth on my hand has reduced tremendously, however i still feel the heat when my hand left the previous position. WHY? 
1. Contacted with too many people (we carry different energy)
2. Too many things in my head (job/ business) + still adjusting to new maid

We are mirror of each other, even you don't gossip with me, show anger towards me, but the energy you carry i can feel it. The energy is very dense. Phew .... During CNY really met with alot of people and somehow it affected me, not that i want the negative energy to be transferred to me, but somehow it will. That is why JY said, mix with successful people and you will be successful, mix with poor people and you will be poor for this lifetime. It is somehow transferred and cannot be seen with our naked eyes, that is why monk and people who meditate avoid the crowd. Can i avoid? of course not lah, how to survive ALONE in this universe? I pray that I only attract people who has lots of LOVE, compassionate, kind and helpful. Kindly repelled mean and gossiping folks that brings no value to the universe. 

Meditation + affirmation has bring me to a new level - i experienced emptiness mind when meditating. currently i try to achieve that emptiness i've experienced before CNY, however it's tough unless I'm really relax and be able to concentrate. It's nice feeling when you bring your awareness back, it's like a whole new you. Need to practice somemore and hope my rojak mind will stop rojaking and give me a peace of mind. Shoulder pain gone but dizziness is not completely off yet. menstrual suppose to come but didn't, don't know what's wrong inside, past 1 month already, maybe 2 months once again? but let my body to be at ease, growing fatter and dizzy - hormone imbalance i think. I Love you body, please go back to your original state. 

Found this website on meditation: 

I like this from the website:
Widen the vision of my unseeing minds eye so in passing faces I'll recognize not just a stranger, unloved, and unknown, but a friend with a heart and soul that is much like my own.

No comments: