07 February 2011

Not Feeling Well on the 5th of CNY

Woke up today with extreme head spinning again, wanted to go to work but can hardly move. Sat for a few moment and meditate, seems better until start getting up. I have decided to stay at home and rest, I seriously have no idea what happen :( I surrender myself and I'm on my knees, please tell me what i shall do with my body, I want to be healthy and strong once again. 

Hubby came back at 9.30am, had the urge to swim, so i asked hubby to sit by the pool, just in case my head spins when I'm in the water. Surprisingly when I'm in the water no head spinning but once i got up i can feel a little. After bath when drying up my hair, it came back again. I cannot look down or left right even i do it slowly. I hope tomorrow i can go to work because i do not want to waste my leave, i have so many places to go this year and have to move to new house too. Please give me the wisdom to heal myself. Divine Power please guide me.  

No comments: