24 February 2011

Cleared

Did the distant SRT clearing. I feel energy flowing in me when i read KW FB message (no kidding) - lasted for 15-20min every time he replied. The clearing is fast, he just responded my FB message today at 11am - told me he has did the SRT clearing and gave me some notes. He does not tell me about my past and I did not push as well because i find it is insignificant. Most importantly he gave me some insight, new focus. For my own record:

1. Clear Subconscious Clutter (I had alot), Clear Race Beliefs, Clear World Energies, Clear Curses, Clear Vows, Clear Multiple Souls (I had 98, he said its quite alot - he said the souls decided to follow us when we were born, he said everyone has it - depend on how many only), Clear Scarring, Clear Soul Programs [Standard Clearing Checklist]
98 lost souls has followed me for 29 years, Good Bye and I do not want any souls following me. Give me back my peace and I want my own life back. Go Follow the light instead. Thank You

2. My Soul Qualities for this lifetime - being born with Courage, purpose & direction, self esteem, obedience (KW said this is not as the word, this means I have strong connection with the universe - goddess or whatever you call it. It's like the next spiritual master. No wonder I'm on this path and I consider myself to be 'young' entering spiritual world). Challenges for this lifetime - Affection, Love, Security & Resource

3. Main issue engaging KW is my uncontrollable anger - intolerance to less than perfect [how true]. Blocks to positive expression - Listening, Acceptance, Peace, Determination 

4. Negative Motivation in me:-
a. Power (parallel universe) - Faulty understanding and approach to perfection. Meaning, I think I'm less than perfect to create anything and it can be a success. Actually I can do anything and is mighty. Action: KW recall all scattered energies (lifetime, ppl, places & things) and take part in creation of new universe. The BIG soul breakdown to many parts and is holding >100 'jobs'. KW reduced to a minimum of 8, so that me, nx me  and BIG soul can concentrate to work on divine plan 
b. Manipulation (parallel lifetime) - Harm relationship (mental < emotional) with my husband (father) where I'm the Mother. Meaning with children, I have emotional relationship with my husband. Parallel lifetime means, not only me, another me also having this problem. Action: fix myself.  

5. Negative Feelings in me:- straight to UNLOVED. He said usually ppl will linger on the chart and show a few, he said my connection is very strong, straight away gave him this. WHY i feel UNLOVED:- I believe in believe, for leaving spiritual realm for incarnation. Hence the 'need' of soul to do many things to proof worthiness. Meaning, i feel sad to leave spiritual realm, maybe i think that i was disowned by the BIG soul (i'm part of the BIG soul). It should be replaced by :- WILLING - a joyful and loving (unconditional) choice to connect experience life in physical world.

6. Negative ego in me:- VICTIM (affect thoughts). Meaning i always feel I'm a victim, how true! hahahhaa. 

7. Spiritual centered attitude to cultivate:-
a. Unchanging Self Worth. refer 4.a.
b. 'school' - learning on earth. Meaning learn whatever now and apply 

8. High Self says use Mahatma Energy to heal myself, I'm connected to this. Gosh, best healing tool! KW said usually other ppl will show like angels, christ, etc. Mahatma is 352 layers from the earth, jesus, buddha, kuan yin, etc are 22 layers from the earth. So he said my high self tell me to connect to Mahatma Energy instead. All the while that I'm feeling actually I know more than the religion, now it proofs me right! 

Anyway, all that was told, 80% I already know thru self-realization and also bazi. Nothing new to me, all i need to do - healing somemore until i reach the state where I have complete self control and see the magic pouring into my life. I feel Happy with this session because it confirms and summarizes things that I think I know about myself and also bring me closer to my BIG soul. He was too busy with >100 'jobs' and forgot that i was one of them, now that KW has consolidate and reduced to 8, I think BIG soul should be able to manage me better. Thank You.

No comments: