08 February 2011

开工 大吉

No cure for me, i went for JY talk and the date and time given by JY is not suitable for me. So i came back and open up my dong gong book (ask Mr. Dong), 7th Feb is inauspicious, 8th feb is auspicious but it's a horse day and i'm sitting on rat (clash) - no good effect on me, 9th feb is SUPER inauspicious, 10th feb is inauspicious, 11th feb is auspicious but it's a rooster day and I have a rooster in my chart (self punishment) - no good effect on me. WHOLE week no good day for me to start work :( Quite depressing but i do not want to 'feel' it. Go Away! 

Anyway i planned to go back to work on monday which is 7th feb, but universe stop me from going to work and gave me an headache, so i went office today. It's a good day but i will not get any good effect. Sigh ... sometimes you want to have date selection but somehow the timing is not right. Just like this, HOW? life goes on ....... 

No comments: