16 August 2011

read about Mercury Retrograde

What is Mercury Retrograde, I started asking myself after a series of stuff pop up which I feel uneasy about.
1. Some people thinks I'm stupid not to know their ultimate intention by asking me to do something for them but refuse to provide me things I asked for. However, I will still be friends with you but I will not help you unless you show me some respect.
2. Car windscreen cracked, went to workshop twice to get it repaired. It's just a simple steps by gluing it, I don't understand why 2 times!
3. dead BOSE wave - no calls from the service centre after 8 days. Called them and asked me if i want to order the spare part and needed to wait for 2 weeks. Why not earlier?!
4. I have no patient in waiting for my package from the US (purely emotional problem)
5. being provoked by saying maybe my bazi do not have support in life? Anyway, i feel less angry this time, maybe I've get over the "no support" in life. 
6. small little not so smooth things happened - violin teacher postpone 15min later, the birthday cake arrived earlier than i asked him to (no one at home) etc

no support in life:
I guess it is a harsh word to use. I do have support but because i was looking at the negative, so it amplifies. If I do not have support in life, i will not have completed my studies, i will not have the chance to go experience life in the UK for 3 years, I will not enter IBM and earn a good living, I will not have 2 pretty and handsome kids, I will not have chance to go on luxury holidays, I will not have 5 star hotel membership, I will not have designer furniture for my house for over 200K, I will not have all the free time I have to nap, to learn about spiritual, to fetch my kids to school and classes, to have time teaching them homework and music - ALL these are the universe supporting my life. How am i not grateful. I am seriously grateful to have everything I want in life - to condemn me that I have no support in life by people around me is pure layman understanding. To get whatever you want, the universe will send different people in your life to fulfill it. You should be looking at SUPPORT from the universe/ GOD, your family, neighbor & friends are people who sent by the universe/ GOD. Appreciate them.

Now it's time to reflect and re-do, re-think during the mercury retrograde which ends 27 aug. Do not get bog down by small little unsuccessful or irritating event. Move on and re-create your life.

No comments: