23 August 2011

Divine Guidance oracle Cards (23 Aug)

Today card drawn:
Your Divine Guidance Reading Results
Life is like a puzzle and we put the pieces together in a way that fits for us. Until now, your puzzle has not seemed to fit together in a way that has made sense. What seems out of harmony, will begin to feel balanced. Even though some things feel like they just will not work, shifts and adjustments are happening now. You will find that things will start to fall into place and that everything will fit together perfectly in your life.

This is what I need, a sense of comfort. I cried and asked my angels if they are still with me, why life after marriage feel so messed up. The world is no longer to be me ONLY, there are hubby (life long supporter) and children (life long educator). I am no longer to live life to what I want because I need to take care of my family in terms of attracting more MONEY, more WISDOM, more TIME, more LOVE. These changes are too great for me to handle because I was protected by angels throughout my childhood and was taught to be responsible. Having a family and kids, I cannot just let things happen in life - I need double and triple of help from angels from childhood because i have 3 more additional people in my life to take account for. Please lend me a helping hand.

No comments: