05 August 2011

Motherhood Week

This week, there is nothing else but to mentally settle down myself. For all the mess I've created (scolding, beating, screaming) - I've started writing a schedule, prioritize what to do with the kids, think deep how to solve current problem without raising my voice, visualize a harmony environment when spending time with the kids. 

1. Sort out the kumon books I've bought for andrea few months ago. Target to finish it by end of this year. I will also need to buy more kumon for benjamin like sticker & paste, as he really enjoy his cutting book. Ben is very daring and he learn very fast, he can open & close the scissors the first time i taught him. The flip side is - he doesn't take instruction very well (impatient. Just like me). Andrea's Grade 1 Subtraction book is great - we have done the 4th page thus far. all is well, no drama.

2. Suzuki Music suppose to bring GOOD to the parents & child, just like shichida. However it has turn out to be a nightmare. After pointing my fingers out, I know the root cause is me, hence I point my fingers back at my nose (all of us need to release energy, hence the finger pointing, after energy is released, it's time to repair our aura - isn't it tedious? I have not found a way to release energy in a positive way. It shall be in my spiritual goal next). I have started to adopt ideas from here - listen to the CD (i used to listen to the whole CD, now specifically the track that I'm working on) and create a practice log. 

3. Benjamin has been very good, always making energy ball on his own. I'm not sure why he does that, but I continue doing it with him when he does that. Tell him stuff to do like, washing away the negative energy (will say wash away the flu if he is sick) and after eating the energy ball - you are strong and healthy! All these are imagination/ visualization exercise which is very useful for spiritual path. To me spiritual path = strong right brain = inner peace = excellent manifestation = fulfilling experience on earth = love for the people on earth (this is what dr. suzuki & dr. shichida has done to awaken parents who has affinity with them)

Thank you Highself & angels for helping me to locate my missing kumon book (my maid look for it the whole night), I found it myself the next morning. I say a little prayer, then relax, let my third eye show me where the book is. Secondly, I'm so grateful to stumble upon this blog on teaching suzuki. It's really not so much about teaching the music, but more to parenting (just like shichida) and I could learn from her - additional technique that our teacher is not teaching. This lady also into spiritual and is very goal orientated (respect), I like reading her blog, it sounds so much like me but I was not as determine as her - setting goals on paper every week! I'm not even half way reading her blog, too much information and I need to put it down on my "mummy notebook" bit by bit.

2 comments:

Paula E. Bird said...

Hello, Lynn! I came across your blog and I found out that you are reading my blog! How wonderful! Maybe you will allow me to write a guest post sometime? Any subject or question you choose. I look forward to reading your comments on my blog as well. -- Paula

Paula E. Bird said...

Lynn, I think you sent me an email, but somehow it got deleted before I could read it. I hope you will write again. I'd love to talk to you. Stay tuned to my blog tomorrow (8/8). I hope to talk about anger management. A lot of folks suffer from this problem, and I've been thinking a lot about it this week. Happy practicing!