14 August 2011

Internet Course (Final)

It is funny to see how people behave in some ways that I don't concur (simply because my bazi do not have 7K). I hate it so much but yet, I'm inside the class observing these people pretending for the full 2 days. This Traffic class only taught us the theory of it, big overview on traffics - they uses mind map to teach. In the end of the class, of course more up sell, I of course did not buy any of it. Spending almost 10K for this, if you ask me, I think the whole package - 7 days workshop should only cost 5K. Anyway, I've no regret attending this class because i do learn alot and made some friends. I still could not accept people who has no conscience. Is the divine telling me to keep an open mind, people come across my path may not take my sharing, i shall just move on because there are alot of people out there who has hunger for MONEY, LOVE, STATUS, POWER etc. They just could not have peace in themselves yet. 

Internet Marketer:
1. loves to tell fake stories to make you believe in them
2. loves to tell fake family stories to touch your heart
3. Is very good in strategizing (going into certain market)
4. Is very good in duplicate stuff
5. has no conscience (selling stuff that does not really have value)
6. loves to spam other ppl's mail
7. showing off their email account (just wondering why didn't they show the merchant account instead)
8. showing off their life style (with what they do, I'm sure they can get what they want - with no conscience)
9. every class will talk about - do not share stuff with ur friends, make donation instead if you feel bad. I think they are the one who feels BAD! Sucking poor people money's
10. Do not blink their EYES when telling LIES! 

This world is an ecosystem. Big eats Small. Intelligent eats stupid. Pig eats Tiger (Chinese). Do you want to be eaten or the one who eats others. For those who has 7K in the chart, congratulation because the % of being eaten is less. I'm surely gonna chew by 7K monsters until no bone left. GOD BLESS everyone! 

No comments: