11 August 2011

Divine Guidance oracle Cards (11 Aug)

I've seen Sherwin using this on facebook. Sherwin has helped me to answer some question about my maid & he's also my Bazi instructor at MA. I was quite skeptical for using these online cards as I always think it's probability base and it will never be true. However, I see sherwin posted the card he drawn on FB many times, I thought I would try. This is what I've drawn today:

Your Divine Guidance Reading Results
You truly are an Earth Angel. It is time to recognize and honor the beautiful spirit that you are! Once we are incarnated, we forget who and what we truly are. Now is your time to remember. Claim your wings, knowing you really do make a difference in the lives that you touch. You have many loving angelic beings with you to support you on your divine path. Feel safe in allowing yourself to follow the path that you are guided to walk. Whatever that path may be, you are ready to spread your wings and fly!

Yesterday I wrote about my confusion on energy healing & chanting. I guess, this card tells me to believe in myself as the answer will reveal within myself. Thank You Angels ...

No comments: