09 August 2011

3rd Job Opportunity

If you say I'm not in demand, I cannot agree. If you say that I do not perform in IBM hence no people manager job - I was rated above average for the past 3 years. If you say I'm going thru bad luck - that make sense, but WHY? Go back to the basic - subconscious mind problem. When this headhunter called, i observe myself how i react and what i was thinking. You know what?! my mum pop out - telling me don't change job, your kid is your priority. My husband pop out - he was silent (as usual when he disagree with something). My mind was like mud + water = sabotage myself (telling myself this is another heart breaker news), subconsciously agree to mum &hubby, feeling down because I can't get the best of both worlds. 

See the pattern? I'm born and surrounded by selfish people. Hence i strongly want to adopt shichida/suzuki method of parenting. I'm yearning for love, comfort and support - I don't get it in my life, hence I do not give it to other people too. The vicious cycle repeat itself. I want to BREAK it! It's not healthy .... everyone can have the best of both world ... money & time? I have it right now, why can't I have it throughout my life. Sure I have it, if I continue believing it. In my healing recording, kelly howell said :"imagine that you have got a new project and you are very excited about it" In life, i think you need this kind of feeling to get your body healthy, I do not have this for a long long long time. I just need to keep believing, things I want to manifest in my life. 

3rd job opportunity for 2011 : Maybank Berhad
Position: Head, Strategy & Analytics
Reporting to: Head, Regional Cards 

Om Ah Hum ..... PEACE 

GOD loves me, it's going to rain and I don't have to water my new grass :) Yippie.. maybe some burger queen game! 

No comments: