25 August 2011

random

I have transformed. My 3rd chakra - will power is not so dominant now. I am born just slightly better than average people, however, I was acquainted with people who are better than me (not slightly but alot) - often they are not my best pal or someone that I would keep in touch with. The root cause - I have strong will power, I would tell myself, whatever they have I can have it too - and I will work hard towards it and I want to prove to them - "I CAN". This mindset had stop me from loving my brothers and sisters, it's not about jealousy, it's about "I CAN HAVE IT TOO, JUST WAIT and SEE" attitude. I have all that I want, but only that 10% - putting stress on my 3rd chakra. Pity my stomach ... hahaha

I cannot forget the humiliation i've got when my kung fu pals ask me where I studied. RLC (royal lake club) is a club house where your parents has to be professional (doctors, lawyers, accountant, engineer, etc) in order to join. The kids there are not bossy like you see outside, this place is a filtered place where I always do not agree with my friends that "private" school kids are brutal. Many have not seen the other side of the grass and would always condemn other people - I forgive them. In my life, my angels always let me see both side of the world - I'm fortunate to see the universe as a whole. The whole experience also tells me that, your children are your responsibility, you should bring them up - spend time with them not just money. Professionals have money and they MAKE time for their kids development as well. Treasure every moment for the life that you have created. 

Today, andrea was invited to Cars2 GSC Premiere Class. I guess andrea also born just slightly better than average people. Her school is just ordinary corner lot kindergarten run by small business owner - school fees is average if compared to peter & jane or Julia Gabriel. One of the classmate is very rich, the mum book the whole Premiere Class cinema for the classmates and 1 parent each. When I was there, I feel so happy for the family - the feeling of "I want it TOO" did not appear. This is one of the example of rich and educated (professional) people - they have driver, maids for each kid, able to spend money for the kids (everything), etc. However, she appear to be friendly, loving and responsible (reminder sms sent!). Humans are all so wonderful - why I didn't realize it when I was in secondary school? I would have MANY RICH friends now and they might help me to get RICH too :)

No comments: