12 August 2011

R.A.D.I.O

The latest expensive collection I've bought recently is -> BOSE Wave Music System + Soundlink. I still remember when my dad gave me my very 1st hi-fi set when i was in form 3, it was JVC - the sound was good, although it was not any high-end branded hi-fi. I love buying original CDs back then, especially Singles and play the CD over and over again. I remembered, I was showing my cousin sister and told her - the sound was so clear and feel like sitting in an audio room right? She look at me and say :" I don't feel it".  I thought she was jealous and do not want to agree with me. Later I found out, she doesn't have eating god star nor geng zi pillar in her bazi chart. It's not her thing to appreciate finest thing in life. 

When I was studying in the UK, i asked my dad which hi-fi set should I buy. My dad told me Denon. I was like :"what's THAT?". Dad said he uses Denon when he was in the UK last time. Alright, I'm following my dad foot steps, I thought it would be hard to find, cos i have not heard before. To my surprise ... it's everywhere! It's about 300 pounds. I called my dad, 300 pounds, how? He said:" manage your own money, if you have alot left then buy it, if not, go buy sony." Of course i do not want a Sony ... I bought it at all means ... It's so much better than my JVC! I love my Denon and used it for 3 years. 

When I'm back to KL, my Denon was not functioning well. We called the dealer, they do not know how to repair, as they only have home theater system and not hi-fi. I was awfully sad and thought I could not find any decent hi-fi in KL. We have seen yamaha, Sony, etc .. They just could not produce the sound like Denon. Until then I walk into Atlas and try out BOSE wave. WOW, I quickly bought it. I had my 1st BOSE after I've got my 1st pay after graduation :) This is my second BOSE wave, I intend to give it to my children as they need it for their alpha wave CD and others while sleeping & activities. The soundlink is for me to play songs from my iMAC. Soundlink is so cool .... I can play selected songs for andrea's violin accompaniment. 

No comments: