08 August 2011

ben august shichida

This month I'm bringing ben again :) We did this rotation so that I could keep up with the teaching and observe how my kids behave in class, hubby is not as committed as I am, hence I need to do the hard work myself for nurturing the kids. Hubby has trained ben well in class. To my surprise, Ben DOES NOT go down the chair, not even ONCE!! I'm very happy with this small little progress. Even for flash cards, he look at it 50% - and completed all the games sensei gave ON THE CHAIR! Yippie ... this would be so much easier for me :) 

Ben is getting familiar with the 'matching game' - from flash memory, linking memory + left brain games. Now it's time for me to teach him all the things in detail in shichida class. He loves to call out to 'sensei' loudly when he is done with keeping his games. Yesterday for image play, we played golf. Ben keep hitting the ball but it could not go into the hole, he is smart enough to put the ball into the hole with his hand. lol ... He knows what his goal is. Don't care about the process (use the stick to hit the ball), go to the end goal in mind (ball in the hole). lol .... Benjamin now did not touch the abacus when other kids is counting, he would sit on the table and watch them count. I really felt that he's all grown up *warm in the heart* 

After the class, i bring him to the toilet, he pee in the toilet bowl!! I hope before his 2 year old birthday he could be off the diaper. Benjamin can count 1 to 10 right now.

No comments: