30 July 2012

Need to be right?

Many humans including myself, maybe it's my soul group (ppl that I meet - FTF or virtual), they always wanted to be right, I felt strong urge to reply back on FB but refrain myself from doing so - to break my pattern behaviour. I want to stop attention seeking and I want to stop the need of being heard/ agreed upon because the truth is already in each and everyone of us. If you choose to let go of your ego and start listening in within, you will know the right answer without having anyone to tell you. 

Here is the link to the FB discussion on genioart. 
1. I believe the man does not have the intention to talk negatively about your kids, he just want to give a piece of information. He too talked about andrea emotions, I did not react as what other mothers do because I read my girl bazi and I have knowledge in psychology and spirituality. Things he said does match with my knowledge, so choosing the colours and drawing what not at that MOMENT in time is the child emotion. If you CHOOSE to live in denial, it's really your choice. 

2. All human beings were born and equip with certain knowledge and gift. The mothers there also has alot of knowledge and gift, I feel sad for people to condemn other people without having an open heart to see other person's perspective because they feel vulnerable being emotionally attacked by that man. However, is this his ultimate intention? I think not. For a person to start any children business, if he personally see every child's parents and explain, I do not think he has a bad heart and do things for profit ONLY. If he is a business man, he can hire other people to do it and shake his leg in his office. 

3. Children below 6 years old are very sensitive. Once again all kids are different like you and me. Some can see colours, some can sense colour, some can heal, some has six sense etc. Every child's favourite colour mostly are pink/ green (heart chakra), blue (throat), yellow (golden aura) etc. Dark colours like red is really anger (root chakra is red but children below 6, this chakra has not fully mature) or black or brown are really negative colours. If you fight alot at home, not harmony or has 'dirty' things then these colours will be seen or sense by your child. Of course if you condition your child to like these colours then of course they like it because you told them to. All the drawings that the children do, can tell alot of things with the condition that you CANNOT tell them what to do or tell them what is right or wrong. Or else the reading from child drawings are absolutely inaccurate. 

Ah well ... end of ranting. May all mothers to be awaken as soon as possible. Bless be. 

I guess this also tells me not to continue genioart when andrea change school. lol ... I have been thinking if I shall send andrea to the centre in old klang road. 2 years with them is really enough I guess? Thank You universe :) Will find new art centre ... pls guide me


No comments: