07 August 2012

Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort (STAR)

Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort (STAR) is a very nice resort comparable to YTL pangkor laut. Well, if compare, YTL pangkor laut is cheaper as it provides 3 meals. STAR package for prestige member room only & sea view is RM500++. It's a good experience and definitely will visit again.

I especially like the sea and beach, the sunset bar is cool - band playing songs and singing in the evening. The green grass outside my balcony before the sea is very calming. The beach chairs cover changed everyday, hence you do not need to worry if it's clean or not before jumping on it. Room refresh in the evening (I thought only pangkor laut do it as ShangKL didn't have it) is what I needed, I get my towel changed and more water for free. Their buffet breakfast has a vast variety of food, but it cost a bomb, we only have 20% discount for prestige. This place is full of tourist from HK, Japan, Korea etc. Very happening resort. 

We have yet to try their water theme park. Water balloon fight. Their kids centre. It seems very attractive. Well, maybe next time when we do less visiting to family and friends next time :)



No comments: