26 July 2012

Virus Attacked

Past 1 week was Viral battle week. Andrea Down with viral attack 1st, 1st diagnosis was believed to be bacteria attack hence the antibiotic and from there found out that andrea is allergic to penicillin. I take it as bad news because penicillin can kill wide range of bacteria, why her body cannot take it .. sigh! Well, better than never knew. enough said. 

Andrea's healing is very fast, about 3 days the ulcers are gone. One thing for sure, her throat chakra is not as congested as ben and myself, that's a good news. It's not HFMD doctor said but we have fever and ulcers, no spots on hands and leg but the ulcers are really terrible. Never in my life i experience this :( Ben and I took 5 days to heal.

Medicine we used : Aloclair, some numb medicine before meal (only ben took this), lots of vitamin C and liquid. 

I don't know about the kids, as long as they can eat and swallow I didn't worry so much. For myself, it's really tough, I lost some weight because i cannot swallow :( I get very angry because my ulcers are killing me. Now everything has subside, I thank god for it. I get plenty of rest and hubby came back early for those days, emotional less stressful when he is around and I think my DNA has upgraded! lol ... Don't know when it happened but I thank god for it :) All is Well. 


No comments: