28 July 2012

Musikgarten

Since andrea went for kizsport and violin class, I thought benjamin has to go for some classes to build up his music appreciation skills. As I do not want to go very far, a friend of mine introduce me to creative n' Fun Music Studio near my house. This music studio uses Musikgarten syllabus, I'm quite OK with it and signed up on September 2011. Although it has not been 1 year but I must say teacher peggy is very good. Reason to leave: benjamin could not sit still and acted very cheeky in the class, I guess benjamin is too active for the class. I need to find something that can occupy his mind and hands & legs all the time. Ben would look at me and smile without any valid reason and refuse to follow what teacher peggy says. Ah well ... Maybe something else I tell myself. 

We have enjoy all the lessons so far. Teacher peggy voice is really nice. I love listening to her singing, she introduced many instruments and ben really like all of them. Ben also starts to sing songs that he heard from the class. Singing solfege is what I like. All in all the foundation in music I can get it here. I really don't know what's next because benjamin has not reach 3 and he has acted silly in most of the class. One more reason for me to quit, a newly join kid has severe eczema and I thought was chicken pox so i confront the mum, learn that it was eczema. I don't know why I have this feeling, I do not belong here anymore, not because I'm scared (as i know it's not chicken pox) I cannot bear to see such 'heavy' family karma has on a small little girl. Although it's just eczema and nothing serious like cancer, my heartfelt prayer to this family, may the wisdom of enlightenment be with them, you can break your family pattern/ karma. 

I don't know if it's divine timing again but yes, I do not want to leave but more than 1 reason for me to leave this music lesson for ben. Shall be scouting again! Thank You teacher Peggy!

No comments: