05 July 2012

iRobot

Who can be more trustable than robots? haha... well, that statement shows that I really do not have much trust in human. *blush* We need good and bad for a balance life, when bad things happens, it may seems to be end of the world, but when looking back, many times we thank god because THAT had happened. Looking at my life, taking the bold step to manage my own household without a maid can be killing, since I am 'forced' by the universe not to climb the corporate, I need to conquer the household. To clean a 3500 sqft house can drive you crazy, especially you are living in a dust free house for more than 5 years. I'm dying to find something that could help me with this. I found iRobot :)

This save my time, no back injury for vacuum, under bed & cabinet 100% dust free (sometimes maid is lazy to bend down), carpet is vacuum everyday (maid only vacuum twice a week). Now i don't think I can live without my iRobot, for the price I paid for, i feel it's worth every single cent! 

I vacuum down stairs (living & kitchen) twice a day. 8pm after dinner & 1am. This is to make sure it covers everything, just to be sure. Master bedroom everyday 8am. children bedroom, activity & working space alternate days as I don't see the need to vacuum everyday as we do not spend more than 2 hours here. Same goes to the guest room and parquet floor just below the stairs, alternate days. I have finally fix this schedule as I was carrying this robot up and down multiple times a day. Now Hubby will carry up for master bedroom and I will carry down for kitchen & living. Once a day is a bliss! 

It cleans especially thorough around dining table, or anything with legs. Tables & chairs, cabinet & bed with legs. It will go around the 'legs' with no miss. As my house is spacious, this robot is my life saviour, thank you for the inventor, you save my life and my lower back. God bless you! 


No comments: