27 July 2012

Parenting talk

Divine timing it is. Universe sends me this event to strengthen my faith and also to re-assure my knowledge for this universe. I feel safe, as I know I'm on the right path. Any person conduct this talk I may be skeptical because I would think they have read as much as I do, hence the knowledge and wisdom. This comes from a monk - Venerable Amaranatho, I feel peaceful. 

1. I learnt the extension of what dr. Laila (glenn doman) said about: If your child is 1 year old, in actual fact you have only live 1 year of your entire life, hence you are also 1 year old, despite already 28 years old. God gave us so many opportunity to learn and heal. Your 1st healing starts when your child is born - whether you accept the healing/ learning is totally up to you, human has a CHOICE. Love energy is the centre of everything - this is why right brain education said LOVE is everything. You need to Love yourself then only you can Love your children. Love overcomes fear, sickness, worries and actually every emotions in life. Love is the energy to heal your childhood emotions, how you know? Look at your children, if you feel angry or agitated, these are the sign for you to heal your inner child ... Now I understand deeper. God never leave us alone, it's the choice - that makes us whole or broken. 

2. Many things he mentioned to re-assure my knowledge is in line with the universe. He saw me nodding when he talks and asked if we are yogi's. Yogi term to me is a person who does spiritual in extreme, I shake my heard, Amaranatho look me in the eye and ask, you are not? I open my mouth :"only meditation". He said yeah, that's about the same and go on with his talk. I'm thinking maybe I have stronger golden aura than other participant, or am I consciously breathing in his energy during the talk. haha ... I felt energy running during the talk, hence I sat up straight and let the energy flow. Thank you for the energy ... On my list - Heal womb experience for my children. For those reading my blog, please choose water birth if you have a choice for your new baby. Amaranatho said the child will have higher consciousness if water birth. 

Thank You for letting me meet Amaranatho. I feel Love. So it is. 

No comments: