04 May 2012

Morning Routine

2 days success! Initially i started off by bathing the kids and hang out with them but i loathe it. My maid would stand beside me like an idiot watching me, I feel irritated being watched. With much wailing and screaming I have the idea of just doing the morning routine - changing, brushing teeth and breakfast. It turn out really good for these 2 days :)

My kids love to manja when my maid is around. They would even scream and wail for no apparent reason. I'm very upset seeing this and I do not know how to help. Even i bathe them or hang out with them, when my maid is there, they would do the same. I feel provoke! Hence i left them and be a lazy mum until one day I feel useless. Then i create storm and hurricane and got this brilliant idea (actually hubby suggestion). Well, I just want independent and responsible children. Can this really achieve with the present of a maid at home? 

In the end, i need a space like this because the children is small and they need to move around alot. Like riding bicycle and motorbike. They need play room for their massive amount of art and craft, board games, books and toys (cooking set is the largest). If i do not have a maid, can i handle the cleaning? Well, come to think of it, my maid handles everything when i was at work. I guess that is the reason why she couldn't handle the kids well coupled with the cleaning. Hm .. i guess the answer is No, i can't do it all if I want my children to be happy. Archangels, pls shed me some light and hope. Thank You!

No comments: