26 April 2012

withdrawal notice

FInally done with the withdrawal notice letter to the school. How time flies and I miss every minute of having small little kids who always listen to me, wanting me to carry, to read books for her, sing with her and watching her do things by herself like eating and dressing up. 

Andrea turning 5 year old in June. Yesterday night, I had a strong feeling of not wanting benjamin to grow up that fast, he is coming to 3 this year :( I hug him and he let me (usually he would push me away, BOYs!). Andrea is too 'big' for me to hug on the bed, I always remember as she is the only angel in my life who speaks so softly, eat so slowly, often likes to watch (passive) and love to be pretty (something must be on her head - hairband or clips). She is truly my little princess! I have no trouble teaching andrea anything. She learn fast! I do not know if ben could catch up to her:
1. Would read many many books everyday and eagerly listen to me all the time
2. Andrea could read books by memory and at 4 years old she could read easy words from letter land level 1 & 2. (I thought she couldn't read, I bought 2 books home and she told me she wants to read on her own, my jaw DROPPED). I never flash any flash card to her as she doesn't like looking at it. I feel letter land from school helped and also my daily reading helps too. I guessed :) 
3. Andrea played suzuki pieces until Minuet 1 at age 4
4. Andrea could do addition and subtraction with no difficulty at age 4.5
5. Andrea could do IQ genius 1 at age 3.5 (completed)
6. Andrea could do ELC 24 pieces puzzle at age 3.5 on her own
7. Andrea could do colour code by smart games at age 4 (completed)
8. Andrea's violin bow hold and posture has improved
9. Andrea could do linking memory (shichida) at age 2.5
10. Andrea is my precious little girl who is full of passion

Many things listed above i doubt ben can do it because ben cannot sit still. As my little girl is growing up, i hope that i can shape her character, how she handles her own world and be compassionate. I pray for a good school so I do not need to worry about extra school tuition, I need sometime for character building and introduce spirituality so they could trust in their infinite capability a human has. Bless be.

No comments: