08 May 2012

Ungrateful Punishment?

Went to the long a waited yoga session, finally vikram (the owner) drop a leaflet into my mail box. I asked mum to accompanied me there. Me, pei and mum went to the 1st session. The session was great. After 24 hours, i feel muscle aching, beside this i REALIZE something. 

My issue is floating up for me to clear. SN told me my past life, I was an army taking a group of people running their life. In the end I died and hold the anger when I died. I'm angry with the group of people that i bring, they do not listen to me, complaining - one word, They were ungrateful for what I've done for them. 

This pattern has been in my life for very long but I never realize it. And do not know why this happens. I treated my maid very good but always she will do something to provoke me when I treat her good for that day. I buy many expensive gift for my mother but she would always give it away to relative only La Mer she did not give it away but in 2009 the incident happened torn me apart. I bought a book for the principal, however it has not arrived, it just arrived today. Today my girl foot got cut from school due to their parquet floor broken. My Boy got his palm scratched from school (got blood) just last friday. I bought chocolate for my new exec, the next day HR told me the nasty things exec said about me. Are these the vows/ contracts I made for myself? I'm really scared looking at all these that happened. If I'm angry and do not look in within, will I see it? How long more do I need to suffer? I hope this will clear in no time. I need to free myself. 

Say a little prayer for me. Thank You. 

1 comment:

Tanti said...

Hi Lynn, very interesting reading this entry. You now make me curious of my past life too. But, would be scary if i found out that i was a bad person in the past life. hehehe...
Sounds like you are trying your best to be nice to everyone. Then, I think that's the good karma you are sowing.... you will get it back one way or another. :)

I sometimes re-gift the presents i got too. *guilty look*