21 May 2012

Student Assessment

Andrea went for Assessment in her new school today. I felt very nervous, not because I'm afraid she cannot make it, but for the thought of merely just coming to 5 year old, she had to go to a 'big' school all alone and have lunch alone - totally trusting the universe for protection as mummy will not be there with her. 

Andrea is brave, she never be a problem child to me. She is really independent and confident when you want her to. She wave good bye to me and follow the admin up to her class (parents not allowed). I then left the school, mind chattering I should go back and chant for her. On the way back as it was still early, I invited a friend for a drink, ended up 2 hours at paparich!! i left the shop at 11.30 then rush home to chant for good 10 min until 12pm I left home to pick benjamin up from SA. 

I arrived New school early (before 2pm), When i saw her came down from the stairs I feel so excited ;) I asked her alot of questions. Andrea told me she cried during lunch, she said she wants mummy. Poor girl. I have told her before I will see her during lunch but my instinct told me she would be OK so i told her i will pay school for her lunch instead. Maybe she is bored so she wants me?? hm ... whatever it is, I pray for a better school for andrea. This is a second grade school but i hope the school will put andrea under their care until I get sufficient money to transfer her out to traditional international school. Amen. 


No comments: