06 December 2011

Three Magic Word

Have been reading the Thee Magic Word by Uell S. Andersen. Realized that there are a few things I shall not published as it will affect my universal subconscious mind. Well, I have already written and I do not want to waste my time looking for it & remove it, let it be. I also do not feel so much urge to write as I guess another level up for my spiritual understanding and I've got enough of the saying and persuading. All is well, every human has their divine timing. 

It's funny to feel lost of urge - to get a new job and to preach. I know it's changing inside me and I know it's for the good. Less stress and Less worry. I need to manifest a few things for 2012 and I pray for the golden light to anchor on earth for the best of the humanity. Love and Bless your water.

No comments: