14 December 2011

Sound Healing

Did Sound healing at HoK. The energy was great but the experience freak me out. I thought SVD will just sing song and we listen but the sound she made was the 1st time experience for me and the lady sitting beside me singing with angelic tone (this didn't freak me out), however, i saw her hands shaking and start hitting her own tight! My third eye was throbbing, hence i know the energy is strong. I was not very fearful because the goddess and arch angels SVD called upon i knew them. When I felt my neighbour lady doing some funny stuff, I start chanting nam myo ho ren ge kyo, praying for a golden protective layer so her energy will not stick to me. I still feel frighten when I think of it. "shoo! Go away" All is well.

SVD helped us to dissloves all karmic ties and vows. It's really good. we said "all karmic ties and vows, I mark them complete and done. I release them now" She also help us to call back the soul fragments and remove any soul fragments that attached to us - those that do not serve our highest good, all return to the light with the help from arch angel azreal. All these were introduced when i had the SRT session with KW, I'm really glad that SVD did this for us as the results is really prominent, you immediately felt energize! 

SVD gave us Atlantis oracle cards to pick:
1st card i picked - Education (asking me to teach others now)
2nd card i picked - receive new information (maybe angel knows i'm scared, so ask me to receive new info with open heart)

I do not believe in any cards last time, however, it seems so accurate at that point of time. It always affirm of what you have been believing or how you are feeling at that point of time when you pick the card. We tell each other about things we want to achieve in 2012 and gave each other a hug - about 9 of us. It felt so good. so much love. It feels like, whatever I told other people (vice versa) it will be handled by the higher wisdom, we affirm each other it will happen and wish all the best for them and gave each other a hug. I felt complete. Thanks!

No comments: