24 December 2011

Shangrila Horizon Club

We are at Shangrila Horizon club again :) 3 days 2 nights as usual. Luckily there is room for us, it's kinda last minute, initially wanted to check in on saturday but it was full, so we checked in on Friday evening instead. This place are getting popular I would say, it's not as quiet as last time and the evening cocktail on Friday is really yummy. Saturday's one was so so only according to hubby, I did not eat as I was still very FULL from my snacks. 

The room are still nice, my kids enjoy playing making coffee in the room. They love to play in the bath tub. I would say everything is great except for the painting in the room, somehow it gave me a geli feeling, as I can see the abstract like there is alot of "people". Anyway, it didn't do us any harm, it just makes me restless at night, so much dreams ... apart from that, it's great. The painting must have some energy contained, as the feelings are the same as the last time we are here, next time must call for energy to temporary 'cover' it 1st. I took all the loccitane shower gel back, haha ... So nice smell ... 

We ordered in room dining, the food are very yummy. They have kids meal. andrea & ben share a dish, the pasta is LONG, like a tube. ben loves it, gobble up in a few min. I had fish and chips, it was a cod - oh my GOD, so nice! Hubby had curry mee, oh my GOD, so nice too! We will definitely come back again next year, but i PRAY that they will change their painting in their room. Maybe I shall write a comment. and ask them to use energy to clear their rooms too. 

No comments: