30 November 2011

Lazy

Aww.. I'm so lazy, i have so many backdated post to write. I guess I will just summarize it up here.

1. MAD review was great, i learnt how to dig and read in between the lines. Writing SOC (summary of concern) is killing but i manage to write decently (i hope). I'm grateful Gods and angels are with me, things went really smoothly and I didn't feel a tad bit worry nor nervous, help comes naturally when I need it. I have ample of time where initially I thought I would not have enough, i was stuck initially and energy just flow after that. Thank You!

2. Went to KK for youngest sister convocation. It was very rush, but did enjoy the stay and have took many beautiful pictures with my sister. Had a decent family portrait. Stay at Hyatt regency club again, still good and definitely will come again for next year visit. Maybe will try shangrila next. Bought a convo gift for sis, cannot resist the high class look of the mikimoto pen when hubby went and replace battery for his mikimoto clock! 

3. Andrea's concert was good, at least the school has chosen a better venue this time - MAS academy at kelana jaya. I would think, andrea's class costume is the best, she look so elegant in it :) We arrived KL from KK on the same day, it was a MAD rush but glad that we made it on time for the concert. benjamin was there with us, he could sit down most of the time - however when andrea is on the stage dancing, he wants to go wash room :( I missed the last part of andrea's dance, luckily hubby took video of it. 

4. I've rejected 2 interview. Huawei - senior BC position. It was pass down from my previous job interview with them on procurement position. They wanted to take me in but i was not ready to based in shenzhen so they pass my CV around. This senior BC position is based in KL. Digi - Transformation Management. They got my CV from jobstreet again i guess. Was initially interested, however after the MAD review, all these interviews are not appealing to me anymore. I know my root cause is not because of my pay, it's the job satisfaction I'm looking for and MAD review has fulfill my satisfaction as a BC. Thank You!

5. Back to work, it was crazy because I had so much to do - testing, followup on tools, giving education etc. I cannot wait for my life purpose to reveal to me. I love my life!

No comments: