19 December 2011

Schools

Have been school visiting with hubby again. Initially was stuck, either to send andrea to Chinese or private school. We have brought up andrea the shichida way since she was born (before joining shichida we went to glenn doman workshop - it's the same. LOVE is the most powerful energy in the universe). Then Kingsley hang their banner at kota kemuning round about last year, we went and immediately paid deposit and signed up. After that, we still want to visit more schools. Do not know why, we feel the lack of this school but cannot find any better than it, of course we do not have so much money for traditional international school YET. 

Went to BISKL, the school is very comfy - the internal layout. Hubby has the urge of signing up, I hold back. I still need my luxury - going on holiday and spending like crazy. I took the admission form and told hubby to relax, phew .... Next we went to park city international school. The fees are almost BISKL, however the 'feel' is not that great. I immediately drop it. I told hubby, we must have 1 mil yearly income to send andrea to BISKL. I do not want this to be a burden or any scarifies needed to send her there. I assured him that we can make 1mil our yearly income very soon - let the energy flow ... breathe .... relax 

Like any other decision you make in your life, you need to have the end goal in mind. I want my kids to make use of the universal subconscious mind (the right brain) - schools and all activity shall aligned to that. I know the private school that I send her might not be the best (in academic sense) but i need their teaching approach to promote confidence and encourage creativity, when divine timing permits, we will move to BISKL. I need extra money to try out lots of classes offering outside - dancing, performing arts, music etc Andrea bazi tells me that she is a highly talented kid, so i need to dig and try out everything that I can find - hope that she can fully utilize her in-born potential. For now, we will settle down with Kingsley (unless that school close down before we enter, lol). All is Well

No comments: