11 December 2011

ISIS Lotus Healing Level 1

It was great experience and the energy is indeed powerful although was told this is more feminine. I'm now happier to know that I'm more attune to feminine energy and is more confident in my healing and healing for others. I need to learn how to speak - calling upon angels and goddess. I need to bring the group together with me when I'm leading a healing circle. I've picked a few oracle cards during the healing course and they are affirming what I've been believing, hence I've bought 4 different deck and a book yesterday from book depository. All is well. 

Had healing crisis after 3 days, diarrhea 3 times, not serious. Physically purging is good i feel, at least I know the energy is cleansing inside me :) Met a few friends, they are all from Mastery academy but different batch. When you are in the upper average circle, you met with upper average people and it does feel great. Like you are going home to each other to search for inner peace and how to enhance your life spiritually using energy and of course JY chinese metaphysical method. They 'talking' term are always going back to the basics, bazi and feng shui. I love it! 

SN this time has help me to gain a deeper understanding of religion and energy. Goddess gave birth really means that yin(female) and yang(male) balance - hence miracle happens (child). If you want to have MORE miracle happen within your family like generating material needs - create balance energy, faith and trust. This is what all religion trying to tell us, LOVE (create balance energy, faith and trust) is the key to all problem as it overrides fear, hatred, anger etc. SN also share the Egypt feng shui, interestingly, people at that time already knows feng shui and he explains energy inside the pyramid. He told us about his experience and miracles inside the pyramid. It is rare to find someone with chinese metaphysics knowledge and energy knowledge - SN explains all this in a boarder perspective and I'm really blessed to have met him. This is just what I need to continue my spiritual path. Thank You

No comments: