20 December 2011

Thank You 2011

1. It is another year of spiritual understanding. I want to Thank You kok wai for being there for me when I needed spiritual support. Thank you Sherwin Ng for opening the spiritual door as this is the 1st time I see so many people who can 'see' colors and image during their meditation and provided spiritual support and knowledge I needed to continue my spiritual journey. All painful emotions has dissolves for highest good, my physical pain and flaw are showing improvement for the highest good! Thank you healing energies, Gods and Angels. All the spiritual books that I have read - thank you various author (hope you can feel my gratitude energy).

2. Material wise, I had abundance this year. Thank you to my Mgr that supports me all the way, I had the best increment in IBM - close to 30% and a promotion. Thank you hubby for providing luxury for me and the kids, we have got a new house with big lawn and taking business class to KK and Kuching this year. Thank you for the new car, LV bag and holidays - I love all of them. Thank you universe for the opportunity for andrea's recital, musicals, good heath and prosperity. I pray and wish for the best - good health and abundance for everyone on this earth, especially those who is reading my blog, believe in yourself as you are on the right path to obtain absolute happiness. Nothing is impossible as miracle starts within you! Love and Light to all.

3. Thank you dad and mum, for endless support and care throughout the year. I had enough time for my own self enrichment and will definitely hope it will help you guys in near future. Divine timing pls come sooner. Thank you to my sisters who ever believe in my spiritual stuff, lol, thank god they didn't think I'm crazy. I really hope we can have more fun in the future :) Thank you Julie for being here with me, you might not be the best maid but definitely had help me loads in the house chores. Thank you kids for being there for me to kiss, snuggle and hug when I need it :) Last but not least, thank you hubby for everything, without you, I do not think I have any in life. All these wonderful people had indirectly help me to grow spiritually - for the time and patient and dedication they have given to me. Gods and Angels pls help me to send more love to them.

4. Thank you friends, for near or far. You have a place in my heart and I wish for you - success and peace in within.

5. I'm learning to give thanks to the food I eat, but always forgot when I see my food is served. Now I give thanks to the food that I have eaten for 2011. Thank you mother earth. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

No comments: