03 October 2011

1st night

I've successfully moved in to my new house, I'm awfully tired and grumpy. However, the good news is, everything has settled in, left only 10% still haven't sorted out, i was feeling quite proud of myself, my organization and time management skills :) My next house moving will only bring suitcase, I cannot have another round of packing & unpacking, it's killing me. Hence I need to attract MORE money before I can move into a property near ISETAN KLCC. It is still my favourite place. 

Have been using the secret universal mind. Things has been great, I had trouble keeping myself calm and confident when things doesn't go my way. I had too much fear and I do not know how I can let go of it 100%, every time when face with difficulty, I will loose my inner peace. Right now, after a week (universal mind) and also a month (love), I feel I had inner peace now - will loose control maybe 20% out of 100%. I'm really grateful. I still remember asking myself, when can I be a successful mother and wife (great help to husband). I know my flaw, I was too impatient, loud, too much anger and worries. I know with all these traits i am not going to raise up the children that i want because children learn from their parents before the age of 5. I now can see myself, going thru self transformation with least effort and I can feel I'm changing from the inside out. It's a great experience, Thank You highself & angels. 

I hope my kids will enjoy the new place as this decision to move is for them. I still miss my small condo where i can vacuum the whole house in just 10 min! overall my new house looks great - I love it too :)

No comments: