26 September 2011

ABC song

Benjamin had started singing ABC song last week. He can get about 50% of the alphabets right, the others were just mumbling. He will looking into my eye when sing together with me, bounce his body and nod his head while singing! I have not experience this with andrea last time, benjamin gave me the feeling of he is trying real hard to sing this ABC songs and is enjoying doing it with me :) Pei invited us for dinner at The olive tree, I missed indian restaurant food, going there makes me feel I'm back to UK. Benjamin loves indian songs, he would clap and bounce with the singer on the stage. 

Ben shows great improvement in music class. Even teacher walk up to me after class, told me that benjamin is taking part now and is very proud of him. Although it's ben's nap time during his class, I'm sure he is enjoying it :) I sing and repeat the songs that teacher sing in the class for that week, I guess this has increase his interest tremendously. Benjamin loves to play all the musical instrument from Mellisa and dough I bought for andrea last time. Recently he had took out 2 big tong (biscuit bucket) and hit on it using wooden stick. I can see that he loves to explore new things. He would hit and bang and make noise from all the instrument everyday!! 

1yr 11 months

No comments: