04 October 2011

adjustment

I'm still not good at adapting to changes, any changes. I have tried telling myself I will fit in and live as if I'm still at condo. The problem is that my house is terribly BIG, my kids & maid could not hear me when they are in their room - best part is no one disturb me when I'm showering or hear my kids shout and fight while in the toilet. I have to walk up and down many times a day which put strain on my muscle, I have been living in a double storey house since young and during uni days, I guess my muscle just need some adjustment - I can do it. My wet kitchen will be wet when raining, I do not know when hubby will put up the 'shield' - I feel uneasy because I cannot cook, actually the maid cannot cook and made me feel uneasy - like the house is still missing the kitchen part. I have to manually open/ close the gate because we do not have budget for the autogate now :( Overall I feel exhausted. Thank God benjamin sleep thru the night and I get enough sleep and feel more refresh than yesterday morning.

What happen to my application? Why I have to wait this long? Can you just confirm me .....  I'm so tired of waiting. Don't let me waste money to see my future, I know you can work with me to change it - GIVE IT TO ME! Let the barrier dissolves ..... Om .....

No comments: