24 October 2011

Attacked

Wow, i was spiritually attacked. haha, will I'm not too concern about the attack but I cannot believe that god has showed me divine timing is very important. I thought people who has always go to temple - listen to 'da bei zou' would buy in to what I said. Today she told me energy healing is a scam, they rare spirits to do all the work. I was really shock, i left with nothing to say. This colleague of mine also tell me ALOT of ghost story when I was pregnant and to me she purposely scare me, but maybe she has no intention. If you ask me, I'm very sure she has some entity attach to her - anger and jealousy is very strong. Her eyes will turn 3 white eyes every time she talks about her maid (angry) or ghost. I'm really respect her that she came this far, in some days she is OK, some days she will act super uncomfortable - like today. lol .... God has bless her all her life, I know but she needs to get rid of the entity inside her. I do hate her alot during my pregnancy time, but somehow i just forgive - maybe she is part of my soul group. whatever it is, I cannot lure people to the correct path when they are not willing to follow. They may attack me or 'pijak' me - do whatever you wish. The negativity will go back to you double or more - watch your act!

No comments: