16 October 2011

maid issue dissolves for the best

I don't know what happen but yesterday after I scolded my maid, she came and ask if she can talk to me and told me that she wants to work and have put alot of effort and basically tell me things that i want to hear. What's wrong? How she knows what I wanted to hear. 

1. I gave her 5 min energy healing on her burnt wound
2. bring her to pharmacy to buy medicine after the wound is dry
3. ask her if she wants to go KK or stay home (cos some people prefer to stay home) 

I don't know what I did that makes her feel good, but I'm really surprise she came and tell me what I wanted to hear. You know what, I realized I should stop saying harsh things to her like asking her to go home if she cannot cope. All is well, when is my people manager role going to manifest. Left only this and I should move on to another level ... QUICK manifest!

I have become less reactive. More peace in within. Emotion never rule my action (cut down by more than 50%) - I plug in my ear phone when I know explosion is coming, haha. Very grateful for the changes I see externally (things I attracted). This is a real secret that I hope everyone on earth could experience, however, i'm not 100% sure if they use the mp3, will they get as much results. Time will come, i believe. I'm just starting hence i'm not sure if it will stay with me forever :) I believe it will and I will become ancestor master. lol

No comments: